2016 mercedes-benz gle 350 sport lease - Protection advancement has long been one of the cornerstones of Mercedes‑Benz. Creation after generation of our automobiles have set standards in inactive and effective safety, and the new 2016 GLE SUV carries on this extremely pleased custom. With an extensive variety of technological innovation such as Amazing Generate, the new GLE is developed to easily help motorists prevent problems on the street, while providing the world-class convenience, speed and flexibility that only the heir to the M-Class can provide.
2016 mercedes-benz gle 350 sport lease
The DYNAMIC SELECT managing control system allows you customize your drive configurations, whether you like a fantastic or relaxed experience, or whether you want more control on slick or off-road areas. The extensive Amazing Generate package of safety and convenience techniques contains conventional Crosswind Support and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS.
|2016 Mercedes-benz GLE 350 Sport Lease Release, Review and Specs|
The 2016 GLE SUV is arriving june to dealerships, along with our first-ever SUV plug-in multiple, the GLE550e, the fresh diesel energy GLE300d and the high-performance Mercedes-AMG GLE63 and GLE63 S designs.
2016 Mercedes-benz GLE 350 Sport Lease Release, Review and Specs
Stuttgart. Mercedes-Benz has thoroughly improved its best-seller in the SUV section. The features of the new GLE consist of significantly more attractive front side and end finishes and extensive actions which make new standards with respect to pollutants and drive system possible. For initially in its SUV record, Mercedes-Benz provides a plug-in multiple design, the GLE550e 4MATIC, which brings together highest possible performance with excellent performance. This multi-talent will even best the already low energy intake numbers of the performance champ GLE300d with four-cylinder diesel energy motor, while providing the performance of a V8 design. The key benefits of the new GLE furthermore consist of best on-road and off-road managing, excellent space and great stages of effective and inactive safety. The high-performance SUV designs, the Mercedes-AMG GLE63 4MATIC and the GLE63 S 4MATIC, enjoy their globe initial simultaneously at the New You are able to Worldwide Automatic Display.
"State-of-the-art and effective drive technological advancement, along with excellent high high quality of drive and the flexibility and sturdiness common for SUVs - the new GLE has all the components to proceed the achievements tale of our best-seller," is how Ola Källenius, Participant of the Panel of Control over Daimler AG, Mercedes-Benz Vehicles, characterizes the latest part of the Mercedes-Benz SUV family. Outstanding safety and a advanced stage of generating characteristics both on the street and in landscape are among the other strong points of the top high quality SUV. Furthermore, the GLE impresses with ground-breaking support techniques and the amazing DYNAMIC SELECT dynamic managing control system, which provides extensive drive and off-road applications for even the platform design.
- DYNAMIC SELECT multimode drive system (non-diesel models)
- Intuitive go device with available 8-inch show screen
- Innovative Touch pad with COMAND Controller
- Intelligent Generate techniques such as Crosswind Support and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS (CPA+)
- Available AIRMATIC air revocation with ADS varying damping
- Available ACTIVE CURVE SYSTEM move stabilizing system
- Available DISTRONIC PLUS with Guiding Assist
- Up to 7,700 lbs. hauling potential (non-diesel models)
The unique focus:
- The (201-hp) four-cylinder diesel energy design GLE300d provides excellent performance with an all-time low energy intake for this type of automobiles. It is the world's first manufacturing full-size SUV with traditional drive that under the European cycle produces just 140 g of CO2/km (5.4 l/100 km).
- No less amazing is the first Mercedes-Benz SUV with plug-in hybrid technology. A system outcome of 436 hp in the GLE550e 4MATIC guarantees brilliant performance - with Western pattern CO2 pollutants of just 78 g/km (3.3 l/100 km). With a energy intake of 16.7 kWh/100 km, the GLE 500 e 4MATIC is the conventional in this industry section. Moreover, the hybrid design is able of up to 30 km (18.6 mi) of all-electric generating.